Business & governance
“ In situations that are often complex, we provide a customised solution. ”
Régnier Notaires provides assistance and advice to business owners.
As business owners develop their companies, they do not want to neglect issues relating to their personal situations.
These two topics are closely connected, and some private events could impact the life of the business.
Family law, corporate law and tax law allow adapted solutions to be provided as long as they are considered with sufficient time.
Department employees have degrees in tax law and/or business law in addition to their traditional notarial training.
Associate notary in charge of the department:
- Transfer of businesses free of charge: audit of professional assets of the business director, determination of goals, definition of a short or medium-term strategy, tax analysis of the solutions envisaged, implementation (Dutreil pact, complex gifts, familial distributions, FBO),
- Governance: drafting of customised bylaws which take into account the position of the various partners, creation of preferred shares, drafting of partnership agreements, adoption of family charters, provision for incapacity or death of director (mandate for future protection, designation of a subsequent representative, establishment of a strategic committee, etc.),
- Companies: formation of companies for an investment or professional project, establishment of an individual enterprise, legal follow-up (modification of capital, transformation of companies, merger, etc.), assistance during acquisition or disposal of corporate shares, securitisation of assets and liabilities,
- Structuring: analysis of the structuring of familial groups, audit and formation of asset or leading holding bodies, professional real estate investment strategy,
- Other: drafting of commercial leases and business transfers.