Personal Data Protection Policy
To ensure respect for your privacy, the protection of personal data is one of our major concerns.
The purpose of this policy is to provide you with concise and relevant information about the processing of personal data carried out for the implementation of the website: www.regnier-notaires.fr
Personal data: any information relating to an identified or identifiable person, directly or indirectly (hereinafter “data” or “personal data”).
Processing of personal data: any operation relating to personal data such as collection, recording, retrieval, modification, etc. (hereinafter, “processing” or “processing of personal data”).
Data subjects: any individual whose personal data is processed (hereinafter, “you”, “your” or “data subjects”).
Controller: the individual or legal entity who determines the purpose and means of processing.
Data Protection Officer: a person appointed by the controller to monitor compliance with regulations, to be the contact point for questions relating to the rights of data subjects and to cooperate with the French Data Protection Authority (CNIL).
Cookies: computer file (tracer) deposited and read following the consultation of a website, the reading of an e-mail, the use of an application or software, whatever the device used.
RÉGNIER NOTAIRES, the controller of personal data relating to external communication pursuant to Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016, undertakes to take the appropriate measures to protect your personal data.
Basis and purpose of personal data processing
The processing of personal data is based on the legitimate interest of the data controller in facilitating exchanges and ensuring communication with the general public.
Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- To ensure the proper functioning and improvement of the website, services and features offered,
- To publish content for the general public,
- The analysis and preparation of statistics relating to the consultation and use of the site (number of pages viewed, number of visits and activity),
- To guarantee the security of the website.
Additional services or features based on the performance of a contract (or pre-contractual measures taken at the request of the data subject) are also offered.
The purpose of the data processing carried out on this occasion is:
- Online payment management.
The consent of the data subjects is the basis for the processing of personal data implemented for the purposes of:
- Managing the deposit of cookies, except those necessary for the functioning of the site (see the section “The functionalities of the cookies used on the website”).
Collection of personal data
In accordance with regulations, only the data necessary for the above-mentioned purposes is processed.
Retention periods for personal data
The data collected is kept for a limited period of time necessary to achieve the purposes mentioned above. This is generally the time required to process your request.
The connection information necessary to improve the website and to maintain an appropriate level of security is kept for up to 12 months after collection.
Recipients of personal data
To achieve the above-mentioned purposes, your data may be disclosed in whole or in part:
- to legally authorised third parties (e.g. police authorities in the framework of court orders),
- to the individuals within the organisation who are responsible for providing the services requested,
- subcontractors in charge of technical services (development, website hosting, messaging, etc.).
Transfer of data outside the European Union
Personal data is not transferred to any country outside the European Union.
The data necessary for the preparation of statistics and audience measurements may be processed outside the EU, in accordance with the data management policy established by the manager of each publisher.
Security of personal data
The Data Controller undertakes to guarantee the confidentiality and security of the personal data processed. It also ensures that subcontractors are committed to implementing technical and organisational measures to guarantee an appropriate level of security.
In accordance with regulations, you can access data concerning you. If necessary, you may request the correction or deletion of your data, obtain a restriction on the processing of your data or object to it for reasons relating to your particular situation. You can also define guidelines concerning the retention, deletion and disclosure of your personal data after your death.
These rights may be exercised directly with the Data Controller or its Data Protection Officer at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you feel, after contacting us, that your rights are not being respected, you may lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority, the CNIL in France.
The functionality of the cookies used on the website
When you browse the website, tracking tools may generate and deposit one or more cookies on your terminal. They may facilitate your browsing (e.g.: storing your username), establish statistics and audience measurements in order to improve the website, and allow targeted advertising.
- Functional cookies are strictly necessary for the provision of the service expressly requested by the user and for browsing (e.g.: adaptation of the display to your device, choice of language, access to a personal space, etc.). In fact, they are exempt from the collection of consent.
- Analytical cookies are used to generate statistics related to the use, general traffic and performance of the website in order to improve it.
- Third-party cookies for sharing content on social networks facilitate the sharing of website content on the various social platforms. They are deposited via social network buttons. For more information on the use of your data, we invite you to consult the data protection policies of the social networks concerned.
- Third party” targeting cookies (advertising) allow us to offer personalised advertising content according to your areas of interest.
List of cookies used and/or deposited by our website:
Within the framework of the implementation of the processing relating to external communication, we use the following cookies:
|_ga _gali||Analytics||1 day|
For more information, we invite you to consult the data management policy set up by each publisher of tracking tools (cookies).
You can accept, refuse or express your preferences with regard to cookies directly via the information and consent to the deposit of cookies banner that appears on your first visit to the site.
The latter is also accessible from a specific “Cookie Management” section available at the bottom of each page of this site. You can thus return, at any time, to the choices you made previously.
Refusing the deposit of social media cookies will prevent any interaction with social networks. Similarly, refusing the deposit of targeting cookies (advertising) will not allow the viewing of certain multimedia content.
You can also manage cookies (disabling, blocking, deletion) from your browser or your terminal in the “Options”/”Preferences” menu. The procedure to follow is generally described in the “Help” section of your browser.