- Completion of a real estate project: establishment of file, document analysis, drafting of preliminary contracts and authentic deeds of sale,
- Structuring of real estate assets and their method of acquisition: formation of companies that are or are not subject to corporate income tax, subdivision of ownership, home reversion,
- Financing of a real estate project (acquisition, construction): analysis of documents in credit history, drafting of loan agreements, as well as guaranty instruments,
- Legal organisation of a real estate complex: co-ownership, proportioning by volume, division of co-ownership, easements,
- Consulting regarding co-ownership, urban planning and real estate asset management.