1. PUBLISHER INFORMATION
Publisher: Société Civile Professionnelle Régnier Notaires. PARIS (1er), 16 rue des Pyramides.
- Director of publication: Ulrich BÉDEL
- Tel.: +33 1 49 26 19 89
- Fax.: +33 1 47 03 95 13
- Email: email@example.com
- Intra-community VAT: FR 95 788 105 757
- SIREN ID Number: 788 105 757 000 25
Authorisation Number: 75102 160411 71
3. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY AND RIGHTS OF USE
The content of this website is protected under literary and artistic property, the Berne Convention, and Book I of the Intellectual Property Code.
Any reproduction, other than for the private use of the website user, in view of, in particular, public dissemination by any means whatsoever, is strictly forbidden without the prior, written authorisation of the site’s webmaster.
Any representation, modification, publication, transmission, complete or partial adulteration of the website or its content, by any process whatsoever and regardless of medium, is prohibited.
The user shall be held liable for any unauthorised use of the website or its content, or the information disclosed therein, which shall constitute a violation punishable by Articles L. 335-2 et seq. of the Intellectual Property Code.
The same is true for databases which appear, where applicable, on the Publisher’s website, which are protected by the provisions of the act of 1 July 1998 transposing the Intellectual Property Code of the European Directive of 11 March 1996 relating to the legal protection of databases. To that end, any reproduction or extraction would render the user liable.
The Publisher’s trademarks and logos appearing on the website are protected.
Any complete or partial reproduction or representation of these trademarks or logos, whether alone or integrated with other elements, without the prior, express authorisation of the Publisher, is prohibited and would render the user liable pursuant to Articles L. 713-2 and L 713-3 of the Intellectual Property Code.
The user promises, on penalty of being civilly or criminally liable, to not use the Publisher’s website to:
- transmit through any process whatsoever (email or other,) any content including programmes, codes, viruses, etc., intended to destroy or limit the functionalities of the Publisher’s website,
- transmit through any process whatsoever (e-mail or other) via interactive services offered by the Publisher’s website, any unlawful or harmful content, and in particular, messages of an injurious, insulting, defamatory, denigrating, degrading, racist, xenophobic, sexist, pornographic, or threatening nature, or that could incite hatred or harassment, and that would go against the right to respect for privacy or that is unrelated to the proposed subject matters,
- transmit through any process whatsoever any content that violates intellectual or industrial property rights, or human rights, etc.
The Publisher reserves the right, within the framework of its interactive services, to immediately delete and without prior notice any content of any nature whatsoever, and in particular any message, text, graphic design image, etc., that violates the current laws and regulations, and in particular the regulations described above.
4. PHOTO CREDITS
Royalty free: shutterstock © pchais
5. INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE
The information and documents that the Publisher disseminates in electronic format on this website are re-read numerous times; they may nevertheless contain errors. If you detect errors, please do not hesitate to contact the site’s webmaster, so that the corresponding corrections can be made.
The information communicated on this website is provided for informational purposes; it is not subject to contract and may not render the Publisher liable. It may be modified or updated without prior notice. The Publisher also reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to make improvements and/or modifications to the website.
The Publisher may not be held liable for any direct or indirect damage that may arise from access or use of this website, or from damage or a virus that could impact the computer or other IT equipment of the user.
More generally, the Publisher does not provide any express or tacit guaranty concerning all or part of the website.
6. MODIFICATIONS OF TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The Publisher may modify these terms at any time by updating this website. These modifications are binding for you and we recommend that you regularly consult this website to stay apprised of the current terms and conditions.